there goes the downside of this, now i can see where this will take us
it’s funny how the two of you share the same posts on facebook, i noticed. coincidence, huh?
I’ve only got 26 letters to work with and I’m sorry for all of the times I combined them in hurtful ways
When i leave out cues, try taking a hint
will not attempt it again
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
14 things to remember in a relationship (via aurelle)
"Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can."
Do you know what your problem is? You can’t live with the idea that someone might leave.
John Green, An Abundance of Katherines (via quoted-books)
i’ve never been struck with words for a very long time #feels #sapul